Sunday, April 08, 2007

Thomass Eliminator Preliminary Results


The 2007 Thomass Eliminator was a very interesting event! Using Sport Ident gear, data analysis was possible for the three loops. Hammer set a quite intriguing course that's subtlety was difficult to foresee. See Eliminator Results for the final results. For a more complete analysis of SI gear use in this format see SI Case Study. Barb had an excellent day, winning both first rounds with the weather becoming a factor in the last.


Ian

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger BarbC said...

Thanks, Ian. The weather was a factor for everyone in the 3rd round. I just let my problems with fogged glasses destroy my concentration. Someone with more experience would have been able to ignore it, but I totally lost my focus. A good learning experience (I hope!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home